I work with companies across communication, strategy and business development, specialising in digital media and managing change. Depending on the scale of work this can be anything from a twice yearly review meeting or day of bespoke training through to a six month communications development project. I’ve worked with clients across the UK and Europe*, and aim to understand your needs from your local or specific perspective.
Specific services include:
- Communication research, planning, strategy and execution
- Research and analysis on organisational usage of digital media
- Trends research
- Social media policy reviews
- Bespoke digital communications training and training needs analysis based on organisational objectives
- Creative direction
- Production and event/project management
Occasionally a brief may need more than one person, or require specific skills. There may even be better people than I for the work you need doing. For this reason I work closely with other individuals and partners who I trust.
Previous clients include:
British Council, Brainstorm Communications, Fortis, Handbag.com, McCann Ericsson, Open Knowledge Foundation, Technology Strategy Board, Unilever and Zonic Consulting.
Selection of brands worked on as a digital strategist:
BMW Bikes, Haagen Dazs Cafes, Intel, Mastercard, Quorn, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft.
* Note: whilst I enjoy learning languages and do some of my research if I can and where appropriate in local languages, I work and deliver projects in English.