The mission will take place from the 11th – 15th of July 2011. The deadline for applications is Friday 10th June, 2011
We already have a packed programme, with more activities planeed. So far, it will include:
- Marketing and PR before, during and after the mission
- Pre-mission briefing in London
- “Doing Business in the US” Masterclass
- Specialist briefings on campaigning, transparency, media & technology in government
- Roundtable meeting, Q&A and pitch events
- Networking dinner and meet-ups with DC-based communities in tech & Gov 2.0
- Session covering contracting with the US Government
- VIP reception and company showcase
Great! How do we apply?
To be considered for the Digital Mission to Washington, DC, you’ll need to be:
- UK headquartered
- Have a digital or mobile product, service or business model
- 2 years trading history, or failing that, compelling early-stage fast-track potential
- Provide references from key sponsors/industry players
- Ready to do business in the US OR potentially attractive to US investors
- Cover travel and accommodation costs
- Cover event expenses (approx £650 plus VAT confirmed on acceptance)
- Are classed as Small or Medium Sized: < 250 staff, <€50m turnover
Places for this mission will be allocated to companies that meet the above. The deadline for applications is Friday 10th June, 2011 although an early application is strongly suggested.
// Apply now
// Read more
If you have any questions drop a line to email@example.com or call on +44 (0)20 7183 2922.
UPDATE 2/06/2011: Full list of activities now announced.