Interviewing Mark Stevens CBE on ‘Freedom of Tweet: Censorship, Governments, Marketers and The Law’
As an experienced presenter and chair, I aim not only for things to go smoothly and to time but to keep it on topic and really come alive, making sure everyone gets the most out of your event. I particularly enjoy creating experiences that bring people together to form new conversations and ideas, making the ‘audience’ part of what’s going as much as possible.
- A higher level of engagement
- Relaxed panelists and speakers
- Better questions and comments during Q&A
- More buzz in the coffee break
- Increased networking
- A stronger sense of participation
Chairing ‘Lessons in live digital reporting’ for News:rewired
Get in touch if you’d like to know more.