This course aims to give an overview of online banner advertising, from client brief through to launch, and how it works together with paid-for search to create a successful campaign.
- Client, agency and publisher roles and responsibilities
- Media planning and targetting
- Design and creation
- Latest technologies and developments
- Ad serving
- The production process
- Measuring, reporting and optimisation
- Account managers across creative, digital, media and ad serving agencies
- Traditional creative project managers
- Junior digital project managers
- Client-side marketers
- Publisher web managers, producers and sales staff
About the tutor
Kathryn first used an ad server back in 2001 when she was working for the New Statesman magazine, it was built in-house and for it’s time was really rather clever. Things have moved on since then and as a consultant Kathryn has worked for a number of advertising and digital agencies, such as McCann Erickson – where she worked as a digital strategist for clients that included Mastercard, Hewlett Packard and UPS.
More details and prices on request.